Recommended Global Pharmaceutical Sciences Webinars & Conferences
Europe & UK
Asia Pacific & Middle East
Analytica Acta 2021
Analytica Acta 2021 invites all the participants from all over the world to attend ‘22nd Global Summit on Analytical and Bioanlaytical Techniques’ during July 19-20, 2021 Rome, Italy which includes prompt keynote presentations, oral talks, poster presentations and exhibition.
Analytica Acta 2021 is a global annual event to discuss and learn about Quality assurance, Method development, Drug screening, biomarker validation, NMR techniques, organic chemistry, toxicology, proteomics, mass spectrometry, metabolomics , thermal analysis, drug quantification, MALDI imaging, Analytical Chemistry, Environmental chemistry analysis, NMR analysis, HPLC Applications, LC-MS Bio analysis and Validation. Analytical Meeting would discuss various topics related to Biochemistry, Spectroscopy and ultrafast spectroscopy, Quality assurance in analytical chemistry, Electro analytical methods, Electrophoresis, Advances in Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry, Analytical Techniques in Pharmacogenomics, Pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics, Analytical and preparative instrumentation. Analytica 2021 has taken the initiation to gather the world class experts both from academic and industry in a common platform at Analytical Chemistry Conferences.
The conference provides the research works of Analytical chemistry expertise from various scientific backgrounds and the same can be perceived by young researchers and students. Analytical Chemistry Conferences mainly aims to promulgate knowledge in Analytical & Bio analytical, pharmaceutical sciences and advances in Analytical techniques. Both Pharmaceutical and Life science in course of research work and therefore Analytical Chemistry Meeting would be a perfect venue to share and develop knowledge on key Analytical chemistry tools.
Analytica Acta 2021 aims to provide a forum for international researchers from various areas of pharmacogenomics research, DNA analysis, method development and validation by providing a platform for critical analysis of new data, and to share latest cutting-edge research findings and results about all aspects of Analytical and Bio analytical Techniques.
Sessions & Tracks
- Advanced Bio-analytical Techniques
- Biopolymers and Biomaterials
- Scope for Analytical Chemist
- Innovation in Food Analysis and Testing
- NMR Spectroscopy
- Mass Spectrometry
- Diagnostic Assays and Test Kits in analytical chemistry
- Novel Approaches to Analytical and Bio analytical Methods
- Environmental Analytical Chemistry
- Regulatory issues and Biosafety Challenges in Bio analysis
- Method, development and Validation
- Analytical Chemistry and Methodology
Who should attend and who you’ll meet?
- Research Heads from Research Centre’s
- Analytical experts in Pharmaceutical and Life science
- Leads from Pharma and Chemical Industries
- Industrial expertise working with various novel solid and liquid columns.
- Marketing teams of Industries with novel products to show case at the conference.
- Directors and Professors from Universities and Institutions
- Post-doctoral and PhD students working on analytical method development.
- Theoretical scientists working on deriving analytical hypotheses.
- Analytical academic scientists’ researchers and research scholars
- Relevant Graduate and Post graduate students.
Market Growth of Analytical techniques Research in the last and upcoming ten years:
The international market for diagnostic assays will grow from nearly $53.8 billion in 2018 to $60.5 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% for the period of 2018-2023.
The Global Analytical Chemistry Market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.31% % during the forecast period 2020 to 2025. The benefits of laboratory automation in analytical chemistry include reduction of human errors in specimen handling, enhancements in overall process control, and faster turn-around-times (TAT) from specimen collection to test result reporting. The primary goal of diagnostic labs is to provide high quality and reliable information, fulfilling the industry's needs.
Apart from the industrial personnel where most of the research work is done, other research communities include:
- Academicians include Student community.
- Researchers include Post docs, Research Associates.
- Scientists include Professors, Associate professors, and Assistant professor.
- Industries include Presidents, CEO’s, and R&D Managers.
Growth of Analytical Techniques
- The global analytical standards market is projected to reach USD 1.73 Billion by 2022 from 1.27 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.3%. Some of the factors driving the growth of this market are the stringent regulations over pharmaceutical industry, rising public concern related to optimal food safety and quality, increasing public-private investments for various researches, and growing use of analytical techniques in proteomics and metabolomics. However, limited public awareness related to effective pollution monitoring strategies and stringent storage requirements for analytical standards are the key factors hindering the growth of the market.
Growth of Bio analytical Techniques:
- The global market for Bio analytical was valued at $7.2 billion in 2011 and $6.8 billion in 2012. This market is projected to reach $13 billion by 2018, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.6% through the five–year forecast period of 2012 through 2018.
Growth of Pharmaceutical Techniques:
- The global pharmaceuticals market was worth $934.8 billion in 2017 and will reach $1170 billion in 2021, growing at 5.8%, according to a recent pharma market research report by The Business Research Company.
- The market should reach $58.0 billion by 2021, growing at a compound annual rate of growth (CAGR) 3 .8% from 2015 to 2021.
Growth of Clinical Technique;
- The global market for wearable clinical devices was valued at $4.8 billion in 2015.International market for clinical healthcare analytics reached $6.2 billion in 2016. This market extended nearly $7.2 billion in 2017 and should extend up to $14.9 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.8
Growth of Separation Techniques in Industries:
- The international separation technique market is estimated to reach a worth of over US $ 42 billion by 2024 and is predicted to grow at a CAGR more then10% from 2016 to 2024. This technology is broadly used in sewage water treatment. Decrease of water quality and lack of clean drinking water is thought to affect harmfully economic social landscape internationally in the growing economies. It has been expected that around 4 million people die globally due to the insufficient water resources.
Market Growth of Biosensor:
- Biosensors are devices that combine biological compounds for identifying an Analyte and physicochemical compounds in order to yield a quantifiable signal. Presently, the best common biosensors are home pregnancy detectors and glucose tests. However, a urge to produce significant biosensor technologies for several applications likes, deoxyribonucleic acid testing, and drug detection food analysis. .
- The international Biosensors Market size is predicted to extent up to usd 34.3 billion by 2025, growing at a market growth of 8.6% CAGR during the prediction period.
Growth of Techniques Diagnostic assays and Test kits Growth of Techniques Diagnostic assays and Test kits
Growth of Techniques Diagnostic assays and Test kits:
- The international market for diagnostic assays will grow from nearly $53.8 billion in 2018 to $60.5 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% for the period of 2018-2023
Past Conference Report
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series LLC LTD International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by