Theme: Shaping the Future with Emerging Research in Analytical Chemistry
ANALYTICA ACTA 2022
The "23rd Global Summit on Analytical and Bioanalytical Techniques" will be conducted on September 12-13, 2022, at Prague, Czech Republic and will feature timely keynote presentations, oral talks, poster presentations, and exhibitions. The theme of the conference is "Shaping the Future with Emerging Research in Analytical Chemistry"
This conference aims to provide a forum for researchers from various fields such as the chemical industry, food analysis, pharmacogenomics research, DNA analysis, method development and validation by providing a platform for critical analysis of new data, scope for analytic chemists, and the sharing of cutting-edge research findings and results on all aspects of bioanalytical and analytical techniques.
Analytical Conference provides the research works of Analytical chemistry expertise from various scientific backgrounds and the same can be perceived by young researchers and students. Analytical Techniques Conferences mainly aims to promulgate knowledge in Analytical & Bio analytical Techniques, Chromatography, Separation Techniques, Mass Spectrometry and Spectroscopy. Both Pharmaceutical and Life science in course of research work and therefore Analytical 2022 would be a perfect venue to share and develop knowledge on key Analytical Techniques tools. Analytical 2022 focuses on all aspects concerned with the substances of which matter is composed, the investigation of their properties and reactions, and the use of such reactions to form new substances.
The conference provides the research works of Analytical Chemistry expertise from various scientific backgrounds and the same can be perceived by young researchers and students. This Conferences mainly aims to promulgate knowledge in Life Science Analysis and Industrial Analytical techniques. Both life sciences and Industrial sciences need Analytical and Bioanalytical Techniques in course of research work and therefore Analytical Meetings would be a perfect venue to share and develop knowledge on key Analysis tools.
We sincerely hope that Analytical Acta 2022 serves as an international platform for meeting researchers from around the world, widen professional contact and create new opportunities, including establishing new collaborations.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Analytical Acta 2022
With members from around the world focused on learning about Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical chemistry, Chromatography, Mass spectrometry and Pharmacology; this is your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants. Conduct demonstrations, distribute information, meet with current and potential customers, make a splash with a new product line, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, and the newest updates in fields are hallmarks of this conference.
We make sure to support and motivate 'Young Researchers' by:
- Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
- Improving their morale and confidence of presenting research in an international platform.
- Interacting with expertise in their respective departments.
- Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment.
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism.
Track 1. Analytical Chemistry and Methodology
- Analytical Chemistry and Methodology
- Bioanalytical Methodology
- Polymer Science and Material Science
- Biopolymers and Biomaterials
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Environmental Analytical Chemistry
- Thermal Analysis and Glycaemic
- Advances in Separation Techniques
- Pharmaceutical Analytics
- New Instrumentation and Equipment
- Applications of Analytical and Bioanalytical Methods
- Regulatory Issues and Biosafety Challenges in Bio analysis
- Scope for Analytical Chemist
- Mass Spectroscopy
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Our International Journals.
- Journal of environmental analytical chemistry
- Journal of analytical and bioanalytical techniques
- Journal of chromatography and separation techniques
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by